Yesterday I learned that Kellogg’s Fuel for School Rebate offer is back again this year. Under this rebate offer you will get a $10 rebate check and a $70 coupon code for Dell by mail when you buy 10 participating Kelloggs products. You must buy all items in a single transaction and the purchase must be between 7/6/09 to 9/30/09. The form plus UPC symbols, and the original dated register receipt must be mailed by 10/9/09.
These are the participating products:
* any Kellogg’s Cereal (10 oz. or larger)
* any Keebler or Austin Product (8 oz. or larger)
* any Sunshine Product (8 oz. or larger)
* any Eggo Product (4 ct. or larger)
* any Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Cereal Bar (8 ct. or larger)
* any Kellogg’s Special K Cereal Bar (8 ct. or larger)
* any Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries (8 ct. or larger)
* any Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats Squares (8 ct. or larger)
* any Kellogg’s Fruit Flavored Snacks (6 ct. or larger)
* any MorningStar Farms Veggie Foods Product (5 oz. or larger)
* any 100 Calorie Right Bites (6 ct. or larger) Thanks Abundant Food Savings!
Print this rebate form here.
There’s plenty of time to take advantage of this rebate, and I can assure you there will be really great sales to go with these rebate offer. but right now there are a couple of offers you can take advantage of for this rebate:
Target has selected Eggo products on price cut (through 7/13) for $1.50.
$15 when you buy 10 Eggo products (I hope you have a second freezer ;-))
-$10 when you use Eggo Bakeshop printable coupons here, here, here or here
=Pay $5 out of pocket and submit fr this rebate and get $10 back via mail. That’s an $5 money maker
Price Chopper has Raisin Bran cereal for $1 this week. Use this $1 off printable coupon or the manufacturer coupons in the 6/7 RP insert (expire 7/19) to get them better than free. Even without using coupons, you can get the cereal for free after the rebate. Thanks Moneysavingmom!
If there are no sales by you before the coupons expire, don’t worry. I am very positive there will be more coupons in future inserts to go with this rebate. Back to School sales are just getting started. I took advantage of this deal last year at Target and got a lot of Poptarts that I later gave away to friends and family.