Three Month Amazon Prime Trial for $1
Amazon is offering a free three month Trial of Amazon Prime when you buy eligible textbooks. This is available to accounts new to Amazon prime trials and to accounts that have had Amazon Prime trials in the past. Always looking for the best deal, I went on the hunt for some cheap books that were eligible for this offer and I got lucky. Follow these steps to get this free three month trial:
- Add ONE of the following books to your Amazon shopping cart: Romeo and Juliet $1, William’s Shakespeare Complete Sonnets $2 or the following $3.50 books: Jane Eyre or Tess of the D’Urbervilles or Great expectations or Oliver Twist
- Click on FREE Two-Day shipping button on the right side of the page
- Click Proceed to checkout button
- The next window will show up giving you the details of the Amazon Prime Trial offer. Accept the free trial offer.
- Finish the purchase of the book.
By default this free trial period will be set to automatically renew three months after you start at a cost of $79. But that’s very eay to change. Just follow this steps to turn off the auto-renewal:
- On Amazon.com go to Your Account
- Click Manage Prime Membership link
- Click Do not Upgrade button and then click Turn off auto-upgrade button.
My one month trial just expired six days ago and now I just got another free trial period (three months this time) for $3.50. Considering that the annual cost if $79, I think $3.50 for three months it’s a pretty good deal.