Neighbor gifts are hard – you don’t want to spend to much but you want it something practical they’ll like. But who needs more cookies? And we all know costs can add up fast! Here’s a list of 15 awesome (at least I think so) neighbor gifts you could give out this year that aren’t going to hurt your pocket book later on!
- DIY Clementine Wreths
- “Twizz” The Season to be Jolly
- Wrapping Paper and Tape with Cute Card
- “Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas From the Ding Dongs Next Door!”
- Santa-Tizer Gift
- “There Ain’t Muffin Like Good Friends”
7. Tic Tac Christmas Labels
8. Paper towel Gift with printable (did this last year – they loved it!)
9. Have a “Holly Jolly” Christmas
10. Joy Soap Gift
11. Soda-Lighted You’re My Neighbor
12. Merry Christmas to a “Grate” Neighbor
What do you guys do for neighbor gifts? Or do you just scratch them and throw a neighborhood party? Have you through about donating that money to someone in need – maybe even within the neighborhood? I want to hear it all in the comments below!