St. George, Utah is a very popular destination in the spring and fall. It has perfect weather and some fun attractions that are perfect for a variety of ages. Here are 5 attractions you won’t want to miss while you are there:
- Pioneer Park. This is seriously a favorite for our whole family. This isn’t the typical park. It’s a rock climbing adventure in open space. While there be sure to clip to the top and see the beautiful view down below. Make sure there is parental supervision while climbing. There are steep ledges, so you’ll want to climb together as a family. My little 3 year old even loved climbing around the red rocks. You can find the location here.
- The Thunder Junction All Abilities park. This is such a fun park with a lot to offer. Be sure to wear your swimsuits so you can take advantage of their splash pad area. There is also a fun train you can ride for $1.00 per person. You see more information and times on this page.
- Sand Hallow State Park. This state park has both sand and water. What more could you want? Bring your sand toys or small boats and enjoy this park with the family. If you are visiting during the summer months, this is a refreshing place to visit and cool off. You can find more information here.
- The Shoppes at Zion (outlet mall). If you are a shopper, then this is a definite must. Shop with over 30 premium shops and restaurants. I’ve found so many great deals while shopping at these outlets. Location you can find here.
- Red Cliffs National Conservation Area. If you want more of an outdoor, camping or hiking adventure, be sure to check out this area. There are camping areas that are absolutely beautiful. You can also do a day hike. We have been to Sand Cove and it was so fun. Bring your sand pails and play in the sand or go on little hikes around the natural beauty. More information can be found here.