There were lots of great new coupons in the big November coupon reset over the weekend! I’ve taken a moment to pick out a few of my favorites to share with you…
- The 2 liters of 7UP often go on sale for $1, so pay around $.67 each after coupon! This is a great coupon to stock up on refreshments for the holidays!
- I love my hot cocoa! This is priced at just $1.28 at Walmart, so just $.88 after coupon. Plus, we should start seeing some nice sales on this soon, since it’s starting to get pretty cold out there!
- Who doesn’t love peanut butter coupons?! Skippy goes on sale pretty often, and you can get an awesome deal on peanut butter if your store doubles coupons!
- Free meat. ‘Nuf said!
- These are pretty tasty, and you can pick a couple up for FREE at Rite Aid this week! Great for stocking stuffers!
- The small singler serve tubs go on sale at my local stores for just $1, so freebies!
- Price match Target online and pay just $2.99 for a Chuggington DVD!
- My laundry stockpile is getting pretty low, so I’ll definitely be printing this coupon. I’ll be heading to Dollar General this week to snag 144 oz Xtra detergent for $3!
- Any chance I can get to get some discount printer paper, I’ll take! Get the smaller packs of paper for $1.22 at Walmart! Just don’t call them reams, since that really seems to irritate some people…
- This coupon can actually get you a money maker deal at Walgreens this Black Friday! The Speed Stick Gear deodorant will be on sale for 2/$5.98 and you’ll get $4 RR when you buy two. pay $2.99 out of pocket and get $4 RR for a $1.01 money maker!
- There was a really nice deal at CVS on Aveeno products this week. Buy 3 Aveeno products and get $8 ECB. The 2.5 oz Aveeno lotions ($3.99 each) were included and I had a 30% off lotion CVS coupon I could stack. In the end, this was a nice little Aveeno money maker for me!
Remember, you can usually get two prints from each coupon. To get a second print, just come back to this page and click on the coupons you want again. It’ll save you some time and frustration searching, and each one will open in a new tab.
Resources You Might Like:
|Can’t find the coupon you want? Search my Coupon Database. Also, you will always find printable coupons available on the following websites: Coupons.com, Red Plum and Smartsource.|