This week I participated in the festival of frugality with my post about 6 Things Keeping You from Cheaper Diapers.
There were a lot of great entries this week. Here are a few that caught my attention:
- Sound Money Matters tells us frugality is with us now and forever. He has very compelling arguments regarding the benefits of being frugal.
- Shamelle shares with us why sometimes overbuying and impulse spending are not entirely our fault. Buying something that you don’t need just because it is cheap is a sure way to waste money. This is a must read.
- Related to my previous selection, the Happy Rock over at Bible Money Matters goes over how using coupons can actually end up costing you money.
- I really enjoyed Broke Grad Student’s list of 10 Ways to Get Free Food in College.
- Finally, Paid Twice asks her readers What They Do About School Fundraisers. Saying no is always hard for me because I know one day my kids will be the ones going around trying to do the same.
Please take some time to check out all of the entries in this week’s Carnival of Frugality.