[easyazon-image-link asin=”B000EQV5R2″ alt=”Garden of Eatin’ Tortilla Chips, Mini White Rounds, 7.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)” src=”https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516K5N3WZFL.jpg” align=”center” width=”250″ height=”250″]
You can get [easyazon-link asin=”B000EQV5R2″]Garden of Eatin’ Tortilla Chips, Mini White Rounds, 7.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)[/easyazon-link] for as low as $1.42 per bag on Amazon right now. They are on sale for $19.99. But if you order using subscribe and save the price for the 12 bags goes down to $16.99.
- Case of 12 7.5-ounce packages of tortilla chips (total of 90 ounces)
- Made with organic white corn and a sprinkling of sea salt
- Certified organic; no preservatives, hydrogenated oil, or genetically engineered ingredients
- Bite-size chips perfect for dipping
- Crisp and sturdy; wholesome, all-natural snacks produced in the United States
Split the order with a friend or family member or just pace yourself 😉