Halloween is next month, and if you’ve been grocery shopping lately you know that it is in full effect in all retail locations. You might find yourself wandering up and down the aisle full of every kind of candy imaginable and think, “What is a good deal on Halloween candy? How do I know if I am spending too much?” Well, taking into consideration big box stores, big grocery chains, and local grocers, I have been able to come up with a price point of $0.18 per ounce or less for Halloween Candy. Now, we all know that convenience and personal preference come with their own price tag. So if you can find your favorite candy for around $0.20 per ounce and you don’t have to leave your house to get it, then consider it a good deal.
Right now, Amazon has some good deals on Mars candy products, when you clip the 20% off coupon located under the price and check out using Subscribe & Save. Check out the deals available below:
- Peanut Butter M&M’s Fun Size 6-Pack just $13.23 shipped. That is $2.20 per package or just $0.20 per ounce!
- Snickers Peanut Butter Squared Fun Size Chocolate Candy Bars 6-pack just $13.87 shipped. That is just $2.31 per package or $0.20 per ounce
- Peanut M&M’s Fun Size 3-Pack just $12.35 shipped. That is $4.11 per package and just $0.21 per ounce.
- Mars Chocolate Crunchy & Crispy Lovers Variety Mix $16.90 shipped. That is $0.24 per ounce with 170 pieces of candy.
- Mars Chocolate Smooth & Creamy Lovers Variety Mix $16.75 shipped. That is $0.25 per ounce with 140 pieces of candy.
- Snickers Halloween Singles Candy Bar Pumpkins 24-count $14.26 shipped. That is just $0.59 each. These sell for around $0.99 in stores.
- Twix Halloween Caramel Singles Candy Bar Ghosts 24-count $14.52 shipped. That is just $0.60 each.
NOTE: With Amazon Subscribe & Save, you save an additional 5% off the price and get free standard shipping. You are free to cancel at any time. After placing your order, wait until your order ships. Then, you can go into your Amazon Account page and click the “Manage Subscribe and Save” link and cancel it. That way you won’t have continual shipments of your order in the future. PLUS, remember, if you have 5 or more Subscribe & Save items that arrive in the same month, you will save an additional 15% (instead of 5%).