Free Federal Filing With HR Block

It’s that time of year again – Tax Time!┬áMost of you are probably getting all of your W-2’s, 1099’s, and other necessary and confusing tax paperwork in the mail by now.

You can start filing your taxes on the H&R Block website right now for free. Most people can also complete their federal tax return for free right from the website. State filing adds an additional fee, but you can always file your federal return first and go back to file and pay for your state return with the money you get from your federal refund later.

Don’t wait until the last minute this year!