One assured way that a man’s pocket would face a hole is when he shops for his wife, girlfriend, daughter or mother. Yes, women’s clothing includes so many unlike men’s clothing, that there is a lot one can splurge on and ultimately feel drained out of energy and money too! Women, please take no offence when you are reading this, but this is a fact.
So, here is a small account of how you can avoid that huge hole in your pocket every time you set out to shop:
- Do get some ideas on how you can shop and when you can shop in the most frugal way possible and then you can definitely get the trendiest items into your wardrobe. Visiting the brick and mortar store will definitely drain the energy out of you. So, resort to online shopping, the very first thing.
- There will be numerous deals on the websites that will give you your clothes at a fraction of the cost. You can wait for end of season sales, weekend sales or also for coupon codes. Use of coupon codes is definitely on the rise for it brings in extremely attractive prices to the shoppers. You can also check out on the sale section in order to get the best prices. You can take complete advantage of these kinds of deals and offers that include a free shipping offer too and reduce your shopping expenses. There is an up to 60% off new lines at Wallis Shop.
- When you are shopping through the End of Season Sales, you can definitely save on a huge % of the expense. For instance, the ‘up to 60% off new lines at Wallis Shop’ is a perfect example. You could shop at the Wallis store for dresses, petite clothing, tops, knitwear, jackets, coats, pants, jeans, shoes and boots, accessories and bags and jewelry too. There is a percentage off on various sections which you could make use of. There is sale ½ prices or less, 20% off on selected lines in knitwear, coats, jackets, trousers, accessories and shoes. The list can go on endless when a shop has announced any kind of discounts.
- Popular clothing websites have daily deals on new brands. Check out these websites regularly and try to find if your favorite brands are featured with pricing lesser than the ones in the local stores. Acting on the spur is something that you cannot afford to do when you wish to buy designer wear.
- If you are not a brand conscious person, then you can opt for the thrifty brands that may also come in the same style and the same fit. At times, or majority of times it is for the brand that you are paying the money. So, when you invest in thrifty brands, you can finish on a budget, shop smartly and also get quality.
- Invest in clothing that is versatile and also easy to take care for. When maintenance gets costly, you will be spending more money after every use of yours. So, choose such clothes which are easy on maintenance and can be taken care of at home.
Even if it is a designer wear and an expensive one, do not splurge! Be patient and invest when there is a discount offered.
AUTHOR BIO: Lisa Parkins is an avid shopper and has done considerable amount of research on ways and means in which one could save heavily while shopping for clothes. She shares her experience through her articles.