This is what Walmart’s price Match Policy States:
Our goal is always to be the low price leader in every community where we operate. Our customers trust us to have every day low prices … there’s no need for “special sales.”
Our unbeatable promise:
Store managers make the final decision in always taking care of our customers, but we do have guidelines for matching our competition.
- We do honor “Preferred Shopping Card” advertised prices. Must be like items, be advertised and require a competitor’s shopping card, for the discount to apply.
- We do not honor advertisements that require a purchase in order to receive the advertised price or free product.
- We do not honor “Buy One / Get One Free” advertisements.
- We do not honor double or triple coupons or percent off advertisements.
- We do not honor other retailers’ “Misprinted” advertised prices.
- We do not honor Internet Pricing.
- We do not honor competitor advertisements from outside of the store’s or Club’s local trade territory.