The incredible community that it is Hotcouponworld is putting together a list of items that you can find for very cheap or free at your local Walmart after coupon. Please note that availability, prices and coupon value vary by region. Here is a sample of the items mentioned:
- Bush Grillin Beans .25 with $1/1 coupon.
- Cascadian Farm Purely Steam frozen veggies for $1.77/box. There are $1/1 qs out.
- Cattlemen’s original BBQ sauce $1.78 — Q for 75 cents off plus there is a MIR (a tag wrapped around the neck of the bottle) for the full purchase price of $1.78.]
- Farmland bacon $2.50. Coupon for $2/1.
- Farmland Ham Steaks $2.88. Coupon for $2/1.
- Farmland diced (also chopped) ham 1lb for $2.50, less $2/1 coupon = .50/pkg.
- Honey bunches of oats with chocolate clusters was on sale $1.98 ( if sale is over it is still only $2.28) there is an IP coupon out there for $2/1.
- Huggies Travel wipes $.98 use the $1 off Huggies bath and Body coupons
- Kashi Granola for FREE! They were $2 each and I had 2-$2 IP from the Kashi website
- Kashi Go Lean cereal for $2.00, which makes it free after $2/1 IP.
- Kens 7 oz Lite Accents Salad Dressing Spray 1.93 – 1.00 q 5/4 = .93 (My inserts had $2/1 coupon so FREE!). My inserts also have $2/1 Ken’s dressings. These sell for $2.24 per bottle at my local Walmart. So only $0.24 per bottle after coupon. Of course if you have a Pick and Save near you, you will get paid $0.25 per bottle to take it, now until 5/14.
- Kraft Bagelfulls are approx $1.89 less $1/1 coupon
- Live Active Cereal 12cents after $3.00 IP
- Luzianne 24ct Family sized tea bags (regular) for $1.53 -.60/1 mc= .93
- Malt-o-Meals with $1/1 printable makes it cheap or free
- Minute Rice Ready to Serve Rice $1.38 w/ $1/1 q from 4/27 Red Plum
- Muir organic tomatoes are $1.22 use $1/1 IP
- Ortega taco seasoning is .50 there is a coupon out there for $1/2 Ortega products
- RONZONI SMART TASTE PASTA purple box. $1.50 at my SW and there is a $1 Q expires 5/31/08.
- Silk Soy milk was 2.78 less the 2.25 IP.
- Tabasco Pepper Sauce .98 – .50 q 4/20= .48
- Vlasic pickles $1.98 $1/1 printable q
- YoPlus 4pk yogurt are $1.98- $1/1 q= .98
For the complete list check this thread. Here you will also find the document with detailed information as to where to find these coupons in your inserts. You can always check the coupon database at HCW for more information on coupons. I love to use it to see if there is a coupon out there for an item I need. It’s very useful tool.
IP= Internet Printable coupon
MIR= Mail in Rebate