The Land’s End Small Haul backpack is the perfect size for a child ages 5-8. This will be my son Benjamin second year in a row wearing this backpack to school. It is in the same shape and looks the same way it did almost a year ago. This back pack has double-strength base for extra durability. It also has a removable organizer pouch keeps school supplies straight. 360° reflective trim helps keep kids visible and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls on main compartment. You can also find a d-ring to clip on his lunchbox.
Here are some additional features on this backpack:
- Two big compartments and mesh water bottle pockets keep everything in their place.
- Padded C-shaped shoulder straps are comfortable & fit better
- Padded back panel for comfort
- It fits: binder, folder, textbook, 2 notebooks, snowpants, sweatshirt/jacket, hat, gloves, shoes
- Small exterior zippered pocket keeps extras handy
Just for kicks here is my son wearing his backpack to school last year:
Win a Lands End Backpack
One lucky reader will have a chance to win a Lands End Backpack valued at $29.50. Here is how to enter:
1. Leave a comment on this post how many kids you will be sending to school this year.
For additional entries:
- Follow me on twitter and tweet the following (copy/paste): Hey! @commnsensemoney is giving away a Land’s End Backpack. Go here to enter http://bit.ly/9j1q6O #wingiveaways
- Like Common Sense with Money on Faceboo.
If you are reading this entry on your RSS reader or email newsletter make sure to CLICK HERE to enter this giveaway. Emailing me is not a valid way to enter this giveaway. This giveaway is open to residents of the US 18 years and older. This giveaway ends 8/23 at 3PM EST
Stop by these blogs for more chances to win:
This giveaway was sponsored by Land’s End as part of Win Giveaways Back to School Bash. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my disclosure policy. Find more information on the terms for this giveaway on the Win Giveaways Facebook page.