While we all try to save money buying the gifts we give at Christmas, don’t forget about saving money when wrapping the presents, too. One frugal idea is to print your own gift tags using free patterns you can find online (or make your own!). Print them on card stock to make them more durable, punch a hole in it and tie it with a string or ribbon. Easy and cute! Here’s a round-up of FREE printable Christmas gift tags and labels:
- Ink Tree Press Christmas labels
- Unsophisticook Christmas Gift Tags
- West Elm DIY downloads
- Money Saving Mom gift tags
- Life As Mom printable tags
- Crisco homemade gift labels
- Martha Stewart gift tags
- Tip Junkie holiday gift tags
Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom!
To find more perfect gifts for your lover, check out Instash.